- When you get the email from the SEBSTravel website with your username, click on the link provided to set your password and log in.
- Your blog address will be
https://sebstravel.rutgers.edu/author/student-name, where “student-name” is your username, all lowercase, with a dash in place of any spaces (e.g.,
- You may notice that you there will be a sample post there in your name. When you are ready to publish your first post, you can delete this one.
Delete the Sample Post
- Go to Posts > All Posts
- Move your cursor over the listing for the dummy post, and several links will become visible underneath it. Select the one that says “Trash”.
Publish a New Post
- Go to Posts > Add New.
- Type in a title where it says “Add title”
- Type your post in the large box below that that says “Type / to choose a block”.
- Click the “Publish” button to publish your post.
How to Insert a Photo in Your Post
- While in Posts > Add New, click on the black + button on the right side of “Type / to choose a block”.
- Select “Image” (if you do not see the “Image” option, start typing the word “image” in the field and the “Image” button should show. )
- Click “Upload” to add new photos, click “Select image” to use a photo you have already uploaded.
- Select the file from the “Insert Media” page.
- Click “Select” to go back to the Add New screen
- With photo selected, you can click the button with 3 lines at the top of the image to Change alignment
- On right in Image block settings (if you don’t see the Block tab, click the little gear button at top)
- Alt Text: Enter a description of the photo
- Image size: Select from dropdown